- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to any of our services or membership areas
How will we use your data?
The company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order(s) and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you should there be any issues with service(s) you have subscribed to in order to advise you of next steps or options.
When the company processes your order(s) or contact messages, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and/or shipping/mail companies in order to deliver product(s).
How do we store your data?
The company securely stores your data at our head office and/or representatives office on a password protected and encrypted storage devices as well as on password protected computers and within online cloud storage services which also use password and encryption.
The company will keep your personal information during the time you are a client of the company and will store this information for up to 5 years after our last interaction. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by manually deleting and erasing your information from all storage devices.
The company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Our partner companies will vary depending on business alliances formed that the company sees as being beneficial to its clients.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us with this request using our online contact form here.
What are your data protection rights?
The company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: contactus
Call us at: 587-216-8080
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed into membership or private website areas
- Understanding how you use our website
- Storing login time and information to reduce pop-up windows from appearing for our site users
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –The company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember some of your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Using our Contact form.
Email us: contactus
Call us at: 587-216-8080
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Onboarding Session for NEW BRANDS
We know that new brands in the fashion industry have lots of questions regarding the development process. Colour Alchemist Canada ensures that every New Client in this business is armed with the correct options for the ultimate success of their brand. For those who have never developed or produced clothing, this onboarding session is a mandatory step with all of our packages. This is not a requirement for existing businesses who have completed at least one full season in their process.
Colour Alchemist Canada requires basic front and back sketches to begin the patternmaking process. Clients are welcome to provide quality flat sketches of their own, or we can provide them too.
Technical Packages (tech packs)
A tech pack is a blue print of an apparel design that is created to communicate to your garment manufacturer/factory what components are required to construct your product.
Tech-Packs include detailed sketches, custom measurements for your product, materials required, colours, trimmings, label, hangtag and packaging information.
Colour Alchemist Canada can provide tech packs for domestic and import production.
Colour-ups and Line Sheets
Companies often require coloured sketches and line sheets for sales purposes. Colour Alchemist will soon be providing this added service. COMING SOON.
Pattern Making – Pattern Design
Patterns are the “puzzle pieces” of your garment. Patterns are tangible assets that represent the core of your brand’s identity (the fit) and are considered intellectual property. All patterns designed by Colour Alchemist Canada are from scratch and based on your exclusive target body. All production patterns produced for you are exclusively yours and will not be reused or resold by Colour Alchemist Canada. Both manual and digital (CAD) patterns available.
Fit Consulting and Fit Branding
Colour Alchemist Canada is known for fit branding and development in fashion and apparel niche markets. In order to reach a group of people with a specific fit need, standard patterns replicated from someone else’s pattern blocks will not work. Proper development of your initial size and sizing is a must for your brand. Fit Consulting for existing brands available. Call us for a review of your product.
Collection standardisation is ensuring that the fit and sizing throughout your collection makes sense for your client and remains consistent. Clients who have purchased full packages have this service included. Consulting for existing brands available. Call us for a review of your product.
Digitizing is the transferring of hard copy patterns to digital patterns. Pricing is per piece.
Grading of your pattern is the creation of all the sizes. Colour Alchemist Canada can help you with the development of your grade rules for your brand. Or if you have existing grade rules, we will use those. Pricing is per piece.
Marker making for production is setting the patterns of all the sizes required to be cut. Many factories provide this service, however for those who do not, Colour Alchemist Canada can help with this. Markers are made digitally, and Colour Alchemist Canada does have a wide width plotter and can print your markers for you.
Sourcing of Raw Materials
Colour Alchemist Canada has a great repertoire of suppliers to refer to our existing clients. We are happy to refer companies that we know can provide you with the supplies you need. If you require that we research and source outside of what we can provide (or if you are not an existing client), Please contact us for rates.
Additional Business Services
Colour Alchemist Canada has a great repertoire of suppliers to help you grow your business and help you with personal needs that can help you balance your entrepreneur life experience. All of our clients have the opportunity to receive direct referrals to our preferred accountants and bookeepers, photographers, web designers, printers, business lawyers, insurance brokers, and many other services that a sucessful business requires.
Not all clients want to manage their own production. Many want to design and leave the rest to us. Colour Alchemist Canada highly encourages new fashion businesses to move through the production process on their own, forge the relationships with their suppliers and learn the ropes. However, some may choose to focus on other areas of their business. We are happy to help your mange this area of your business.
Quality Assurance Services
Quality assurance is an important part of your business. Verifying your production, ensuring that the factories have completed your product as per the specifications requested is time-consuming but extremely important. Colour Alchemist Canada can provide you with Q & A services.
Target Market Research Program (COMING SOON)
Understanding your target customer is key. This program is geared to understanding the fit, body type, styling and sizing needs of your chosen customer. A half-day jam session with target customers included. COMING SOON.
Colour Alchemist Canada manages the Canadian Division of a sustainable european full service factory in Portugal. Specialities are in Children's wear. Minimum MOQ 300 units